If you double-click on the Supremo.exe executable and nothing happens, follow this procedure:
- create a shortcut to the Supremo.exe file;
- edit the shortcut Properties;
- add the parameter “/SYSRUN” after the path, separated by a space and without le quotes;
- apply the changes;
- run Supremo from the shortcut, now it will work;
- go to the Tools menu –> Options –> Advanced and uncheck the execution under the SYSTEM user;
- apply the changes and close Supremo, now you can run it from the executable.