Users Privacy is essential for Nanosystems S.r.l.; this means, first of all, to ensure that you’re able to know exactly how data are used and collected, for what purpose, and, above all, that you are provided with all relevant information to make the right choice in the use of our website.
We wish to inform you that the Regulation (UE) 2016/679 provides for the protection of people and other subjects regarding the processing of Personal Data; for this reason, processing of personal data will be done in a fair, lawful, transparent way to protect your privacy and your rights.
Here below you will find all the information on the processing of your data following art. 13 of the Regulation (UE) 2016/679:
Personal data controller
Nanosystems S.r.l. with C.F. e VAT No.: IT01085650446 with its registered office at Via del Commercio 76/A-Ascoli Piceno (AP), 63100, Italy, ph. n.: +390736341316/ fax n.: +390736402557; you may contact at any time this address to receive any further clarification about policies adopted by our company on data protection.
The data processor is Romana Romandini, by Nanosystems S.r.l., via del Commercio 76/A, 63100 Ascoli Piceno, as per appointment by Nanosystems S.r.l..
Category of data collected
- Data collected during the connection to the website, necessary for the web surfing: the informatics systems and the software procedures needed for the functioning of this website obtain, during their normal exercise, some personal data the transmission of which is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols.
In such type of data are included IP address or the domain names of the computers used by the user to connect to the website, the Uniform Resource Identifier of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the dimension of the file obtained in answer, the numeric code specifying the status of the answer given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameter related to the operating system and to the computer environment of the user.
The up said data will be used for the only purpose of obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the website and to control the exact functioning.
- Personal Data freely provided by the data subject that are necessary to finalize the contract of each product shown on the website: a part from what is defined for the web surfing data, the user who desires to enjoy of the services and features offered on the website shall provide his personal data, address, invoicing data, email address. Such data shall be processed as specified in the policy referred to the single product.
- Personal Data freely provided by the data subject that are marked as optional: the explicit and voluntary choice of the user to access to the restricted area of this website means the acquisition of the login information that will allow to the user to be recognized, to proceed in the web surfing and to access to the services, products and any other sort that we are able to provide.
- Cookies: the cookies are little text files sent to your computer in order to make the web surfing experience more efficient and enjoyable. To know how are used by this website, we invite you to have a look to our Cookies Policy.
The data subject assume responsibility for the personal data published or shared through the use of Supremo and ensures to have the right of communicate or diffuse them, freeing the controller data from any liability towards third parties.
Modalities for data processing
Data processing and storage will be carried out with the assistance of informatic tools, in a manner that guarantees the integrity, security and privacy.
The processing of the Personal data connected with the web services of this website will be done by the premises of the Personal Data Controller, it is made by personnel appointed of the processing, or by eventual appointed for occasional maintenance operations.
Personal Data collected during the connection to the website will be anonymised since the beginning, in order to make statistical analysis, then collected in a data base in order to proceed with the statistical analysis.
Personal Data freely provided for the purchase of a product shall be processed for the entire duration of the contractual period as specified in each single policy and, even later, for the maximum period provided by law, for law completion; after that period, the data will be anonymised to proceed with statistical analysis.
This website and the services provided by the Personal Data Controller are not intended for users minor of 18 years and the personal Data Controller do not collect intentionally personal information related to minors. Should information on minors be accidentally registered, the Data Controller will promptly erase them, by simple request of who exercises the parental authority on such minor.
Purpose of processing data
The data that you provide will be collected in base of the contractual needs and according to the requirements resulting from those, as well as for a successful management of the relation; specially to:
a. Improve data subject experience and the general quality of our services;
b. Answer to questions and provide the information required by the user;
c. Fulfil contractual obligations;
d. Sendi the “NEWSLETTER” to which the user can inscribe;
e. for purposes functional to commercial/promotional activity such as commercial communications, sell, forward advertising material or to make market researches, following explicit consent of the data subject.
Details on the personal data collected through the website following the processing purposes
- Sell of goods and services:
Nanosystems S.r.l. collects personal details of the user or of the company, address, VAT number and email for identification and notification purposes, telephone number and any other data functional to provide the goods and services.
Data are processed in Italy
- Communication through email:
Nanosystems S.r.l. collects personal name, surname or the company name of the data subject, email address, nation and province.
Data are processed in Italy
- Contact form:
Nanosystems S.r.l. collects personal name, surname or the company name of the data subject, email address.
Data are processed in Italy
Exercise of rights by data subject
Following art. 13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, data subject can, at any moment, exercise the following rights: ask the data controller the access to the Personal Data, the rectification, the erasure, the restriction, the objection to processing, the data portability, and to complaint with a supervisory authority.