For the users consulting Nanosystems’ websites
Users Privacy is essential for Nanosystems S.r.l.; this means, first of all, to ensure that you’re able to know exactly how data are used and collected, for what purpose, and, above all, that you are provided with all relevant information to make the right choice in the use of our websites.
We wish to inform you that Nanosystems s.r.l., following the principles defined by the Regulation (UE) 2016/679 (also known as GDPR) and by Chapter II, Title I of D.Lgs. 196/2003, as amended by D.Lgs. 101/2018 (“Code regarding personal data protection”) provides for your Personal Data protection while processed; for this reason, processing of personal data will be done in a fair, lawful, transparent way to protect your privacy and your rights.
Personal data controller
Nanosystems S.r.l. with C.F. e VAT No.: IT01085650446 with its registered office at Via del Commercio 76/A-Ascoli Piceno (AP), 63100, Italy, ph. n.: +390736341316/ fax n.: +390736402557; you may contact at any time firstname.lastname@example.org to receive any further clarification about policies adopted by our company on data protection.
Category of data collected
- Navigation data: informatics systems and the software procedures needed for the functioning of this website obtain, during their normal exercise, some personal data the transmission of which is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols.
In such type of data are included IP address or the domain names of the computers used by the user to connect to the website, the Uniform Resource Identifier of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the dimension of the file obtained in answer, the numeric code specifying the status of the answer given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameter related to the operating system and to the computer environment of the user.
These data will be used for the only purpose of:
- obtaining information on the use of the services most visited pages number of visitor for time frame or daily, geographical origin, ecc.);
- blocking eventual website attack;
- controlling the correct functioning of the offered services.
Navigation data are stored 12 months (except in case of verification of a possible crime from the Judicial Authority).
- Personal Data provided by the data subject that are necessary to finalize the contract of each product shown on the website: A part from what is defined for the web navigation data, the user who desires to enjoy of the services and features offered on the website shall provide his personal data, address, invoicing data, email address. Such data shall be processed as specified in the policy referred to the single product.
- Personal Data provided by the data subject that are necessary for the registration and login to the private area: The explicit and volunteer choice made by the data subject to register and login to the private area of this website involves the subsequent acquisition of the authentication credentials allowing the data user himself to be recognized, to proceed with the navigation and to acced to the services, to the products and to any other request that we are able to meet.
- Personal Data provided by the data subject needed to contact Nanosystems s.r.l. through the online Form: All forms you may find in our websites are connected to the assistance platform Zendesk (zendesk.it) that receivs, processes and gives us back your request forwarded as a “ticket” having a unique numerical code. In order to know how are used the data related to the technical assitance, we invite you to take a look at our Technical Assistance Policy.
Data insered by the user are:
- Name, email address, object and message (required fields);
- Acquired License Number (required field);
- Attached, if any, such as Certificate of Incorporation, sreenshot or log files produced by the software (optional field).
Data insered by the user are:
- email address (required field);
- Name, Nation (required fields).
- Cookies: the cookies are little text files sent to your computer in order to make the web surfing experience more efficient and enjoyable. To know how are used by this website, we invite you to have a look at our Cookies Policy.
Following the completion of the assistance Form that you can find inside the websites, shall be considered recipient of the data colelcted the following entities appointed by Nanosystems as process responsibles following art. 28 of GDPR:
Data can be processed in the United States of America.
Personal data colelcted are also processed by Nanosystems personnel, who acts on the basis of specific instructions provided on the purpose and on the modality of the process itself.
Purpose of the processing of the collected data
Personal data collected during the connection to the websites will be processed in accordance with the general principles of necessity, fairness, relevance and not surplus and in particular the data processing will occur in order to:
- Improve quality of our services;
- Answer to questions and provide the information required by the user;
- Fulfill contractual obligations;
- Send the “NEWSLETTER” to which the user can subscribe;
- Follow up possible requests from the Judicial Authority.
Modalities for data processing
Data processing and storage will be carried out with the assistance of informatic tools, in a manner that guarantees the integrity, security and privacy.
Personal Data collected during the navigation will be collected by the Personal Data Controller no more than 12 months from their acquisition, except in case of verification of a possible crime from the Judicial Authority.
Personal Data provided for the purchase of a product shall be processed for the entire duration of the contractual period, as specified in each single policy and, even later, for the maximum 10 years, to fulfill the law; after 10 years, data will be anonymised.
This website and the services provided by the Personal Data Controller are not intended for users minor of 18 years and the personal Data Controller do not collect intentionally personal information related to minors. Should information on minors of 14 years (minimim age to express the consent to personal data processing according to D.Lgs. n. 101/2018) be accidentally registered, the Data Controller will promptly erase them, when the latter becomes aware or by simple request of who exercises the parental authority on such minor.
Exercise of rights by data subject
Following art. 13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, data subject can, at any moment, exercise the following rights: ask the data controller the access to the Personal Data, the rectification, the erasure, the restriction, the objection to processing, the data portability, and to complaint with a supervisory authority.