The Unable to connect to the Gateway message indicates that Supremo cannot communicate with any of the gateways.
This can be due to several reasons:
- lack of Internet connection: check the status of the connection;
- a proxy server or a parental filter blocking the traffic: configure the proxy access credentials from Supremo (Tools -> Connection) and/or configure the proxy server / parental filter adding the IP addresses of the gateways in the exclusion list;
- an aggressively configured firewall:
- allow access to outbound logical ports 80 and 443 for to the IP addresses of the gateways;
- insert the *.nanosystems.it domain into the exceptions
- activities of the antivirus: add Supremo in the exclusion list of the web protection.
Contact us to request the list of IPs of the Supremo gateways.